- Built-in Battery. A rechargeable dog trimmer with a built-in battery is good for exceptional flexibility. It can also be used when charging so you don't have to worry that it will stop working and have half groomed dog.
- Safe and Sharp Blade. Upgrade stainless steel fixed blade and ceramic moving blade can provide excellent cutting performance. The blade is sharp enough for a long time using. Detachable blades, easy to change and clean.
- Low vibration and ultra-quiet design. The noise when working is only about 50 dB, to help the pet feel at ease, not afraid to cut hair anymore.
- 6 guard combs(3mm/6mm/9mm/12mm/15mm/18mm). The adjustable clipping comb is applicable for clipping hair of different lengths; and the detachable guide combs make for quick, easy comb changes and increased versatility.
- Please Note: if your pets get long and thick hair, you need to use scissors cut shorter at first, otherwise the clippers may jam up and don't work properly.
I bought this grooming tool for my 25 pound poodle mix. Her hair is thick, curly and grows really quickly. It needs trimming every 6 weeks, which was costing me $65 plus tip each time. I bought this grooming tool to save money. Period. And it does. It takes a little getting used to, but this grooming tool is relatively quick and does a great job. The only problem is that the comb sometimes gets stuck in my scruffy schnoodle's hair. After about 6 months, one of the combs cracked and became unusable. I wrote the company and asked where to purchase a replacement. They sent me a new comb. It arrived a month after my inquiry as it came from China, but it was free. I am very pleased with my purchase of this product.
These clippers are very good. I was scared to buy them because I already have 3 clippers from various brands that just does not cut my mini schnauzer's hair. Giving him a cut used to take all day because I'd have to go very slowly with the clippers, but these clippers gave him a complete hair cut in half an hour! I was simply amazed! I'm so glad I purchased it and itted so quiet too! A+.
I have a Persian cat who was pretty matted and I was shocked by how well these clippers did over the wahl clippers I tried to use. They cut through his really thick fur with ease and didn't even get hot! Totally worth the buy!
These clippers are wonderful! They are super quiet so my dogs aren't a nervous wreck while getting groomed at home. The battery lasts a long time and charges quickly. I love these clippers more than the Andis brand I have purchased at a fraction of the cost!
I was a bit skeptical on purchasing these clippers. My ex husband used to be a groomer and invested hundreds (if not thousands) I to grooming equipment. He would never have let me purchase these and would have said they wouldn't work! While I am not currently a professional groomer I do have professional grooming experience. I decided to purchase a set to groom my own dog at home (sooo much cheaper and less hassle for me). These clippers totally amazed me. They were so incredibly quiet, didn't heat up fast as many of the professional Osters or Andis do, and there was minimal vibration (which was a challenge). The only challenge I had was going through the fine whispy hairs using the guard combs provided. The clippers cut through it fine, so it was definitely the guard comb that gave me issues. I would recommend these to anyone! :) they charged quickly ... you can use them plugged in, although I wouldn't recommend it. The charge lasted a long time!