- CONTROL YOUR KITCHEN FAUCET WITH FOUR METHODS: Features four unique methods of control that you can mix and match, independent of the handle position Voice, App, Hands-Free, or Manual
- PRECISE WATER MEASUREMENTS: Precisely dispense water at the desired temperature, up to 120 degrees F, and volume, as little as 1 Tbsp. or as much as 15 gallons
- CUSTOMIZABLE PRESETS: Fully customizable presets for exact measurements and exact temperatures will make daily tasks a breeze
- VOICE-ACTIVATED CAPABILITY: Combine specific temperature and specific measurement or mix generic commands with specific commands, for example, Alexa/Hey Google, ask Moen to dispense 1 cup of hot water; Create your own personalized presets in the app to facilitate quick delivery of common tasks, for example, Alexa/Hey Google, tell Moen to fill the baby bottle
- HANDS-FREE CONVENIENCE: The wave sensor positioned at the front of the faucet, starts and stops the water flow with a simple hand movement without touching the faucet
- APP: Use the Moen app to provide personalized experiences as well as control the faucet directly; Interactive iOS/Android application provides usage data, customizable settings, and control of all your Moen Network products
I never thought I would be so in love with a faucet, but this thing is just awesome! I was doubtful about whether the handsfree operation would be a blessing or a curse and I have to say, it is my favorite thing about it.Not having to touch any part of the faucet when I have dirty hands from food handling is amazing!I highly recommend disabling the "ready sensor" (in front) and just keeping the wave sensor (on top) turned on. The ready sensor triggered far too often when I didn't want it to and drove me insane within one evening, but I love the wave sensor.The kit was surprisingly easy to install and the build quality feels good. The spray and regular modes work nicely.I really feel like the extra cost for the MotionSense feature was a worthwhile investment.
Way cool. I love this but I've only had it a few days. The plumber said it was super easy to install however, he said this Moen isn't guaranteed for life and read the warranty info. Planning on changing the batteries every 6 months as per some of the other reviews I've read.
I found this product so useful and lots of fun. I wish I had an automatic water running Moen for my bathroom sinks too. Very convenient when your hands are full. Less waste of running water when washing hands or for short washing. I recommend it for all kitchen sinks and it wasn't hard to install. My handy man was able to take care of the job. Also, Moen service was able to answer any questions with the instillation.
Internet research found this product the best among a few web sites. excellent instructions and easy install. product works very well and finish is quality. battery power pack in pic 3 has long cord to reach. installed the black box to faucet stem as in pic 2 and 3. long data cable as well. real nice package. Moen has a good name. had best competitive pricing.
I have had this for 3 weeks now and have had no issues with it. The sensors are very responsive, installation was pretty easy and overall I am happy with the purchase. Now, I know that paying $300+ for a kitchen faucet may seem ridiculous, however, IMHO it is worth it. No more dirty faucet handle when I'm cooking. If you have the money, go for it :)