- Fingerprint Identification: Smart Lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds, and unlocks your door in 1 second. It's faster than fumbling for your keys.
- 4 Ways to Unlock: Open in an instant using your fingerprint, unlock via the eufy Security app with Bluetooth, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key. Works with Wi-Fi Bridge for remote control (sold separately)
- Automatic Locking: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically, keeping your home secure even when you're in a hurry.
- All-Weather Protection: With an IP65 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It's capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30C/-22F to 70C/158F as well as rainfall.
- Protecting Your Privacy: Stores your fingerprint and in-app data locally rather than on the cloud to keep your personal information safe and private.
Love this door lock! Never a fan of Kwikset, loved Schlage and now Eufy. Hoping for future update, wifi, remote locking, remote entry and logging to see who and when someone enters. Possible improvement suggestions... use apple watch to unlock, and/or facial recognition. Why? Because when I run, or been working with like bricks all day, or just soaking wet from the rain, my finger print has issues.
Love this lock. It was very easy to install. Customer Service is very friendly and accommodating and stands behind their product. Today I contacted customer service and spoke to Jordan. He was great and resolved my issue.
Love the fact that you have multiple ways to lock/unlock. Very easy to install and I absolutely love how you can setup your households finger prints and separate pin codes if needed. This is a MAJOR upgrade from the old key and turn deadbolts. Auto-lock feature is awesome! No WIFI necessary. Well done Eufy, I am a true believer in your products!FYI - The Eufy WIFI doorbell is another wonderful product that pairs well with the deadbolt. Better than the others in my opinion.
Bough this to replace a Kwikset Smart Lock that was a disaster. The Eufy is a superior product compared to that. It was very easy to install. It came very well packaged. Instructions were very clear. I was able to program fingerprints and codes easily and have had no issues with it since it was installed. Highly recommend!
Well built and works perfectly, i added the wifi brige so i can open the door from anywhere. Able to set up multiple codes for things such as gf, cleaners, kids etc so when soneone comes in, you know who entered.