- Safe Design: Humanized button design, just gently press, start peeling automatically. The movable fixed needle can adapt to different vegetable & fruit heights. The Robotized arm can adjust the thickness and automatic balance in the peeling process, keeping thickness uniformly.
- Non-Slip Base: Select high-quality stainless steel blade, peels fruits and vegetables faster. It just pares the skin without wasting any of the nutritious parts. Durable ABS plastic Non-slip base keeps steady on the desk or other working place.
- Two Power Modes: Utility paring machine can not only function with 4* AA batteries (not included) but also can be used with the charger, charging when you use it. Strong power, high working efficiency.
- Extra Accessories: Coming with 10* Replaceable Blades, all above tools are stored intensively underneath the peeler. Conveniently have access to all components. don't need to buy extra blades, save your money.
- Suitable Many Fruits & Vegetables: It can peel potatoes, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, zucchini, apples, pears, oranges, lemons, persimmon, mango, cucumber, and some other smooth hard fruits and vegetables.
This is so easy to use! We peeled apples for canning & making sauce. We peeled carrots, zucchini noodles. Peels firm tomatoes too. It's amazing. My mom & I have arthritis & other hand impairments & it is easy to use.
It looked like a toy but it stood up to peeling a lot of pears I was given by a friend. This machine made quick work of peeling .
My old peeler died and I couldn’t live without it! I always want one of these in my kitchen. Think apple pies and mashed potatoes fast and you know what I mean.
I love this, it was quick and easy to use. It was also easy to clean. I bought this to do whole potatoes and it worked like a charm. The very top and bottoms of the potato where the potato is attached to the machine was the only thing that you had to remove after you got the potato off of the machine. It was very worth it. My husband loves homemade mashed potatoes and I hate it to make them because it took so long to peel the potatoes but this was so quick I couldn't believe it. This also was easy for my small grandchildren to use.
Works great. I used it on an apple and it stopped about 3/4 of the way down. All I had to was put the blade back where it stopped and it finished with no problem.