- NEVER LOSE TRACK - Spend more time with family and friends and less time in the kitchen with cooking notifications from VeSync to help you get crispy, golden results every time
- UP TO 85% LESS OIL! Enjoy the same crispy textures you love with low carbs than traditionally fried foods while is a fantastic gift for Christmas
- OVER 100 RECIPES! No matter what your skill level is, 100+ detailed, step-by-step recipes in the VeSync app make cooking fun and simple
- FEEDS UP TO 4! Worried about preparing enough food? The air fryer's 5.8-quart basket fits a whole rotisserie chicken or food for 4, plenty for the whole family
- NO STAINS, NO MESS - Removable, dishwasher-safe baskets and nonstick surfaces make cleaning simple and easy. Find additional accessories for your air fryer by searching for C158-6AC or find a replacement basket by search
- GET CREATIVE! Be your chef and create custom favorite recipes to share and enjoy with others
- SUITABLE FOR ANYONE! No matter what your skill level is in the kitchen or how busy your schedule gets, everyone can enjoy crispy, perfectly cooked meals in just minutes with the COSORI smart air fryer
- WINNER OF THE 2019 RED DOT AWARD! Proudly designed in California, the COSORI Smart 5.8-Quart Air Fryer brings the power of smart technology right to your kitchen
- Note: This smart air fryer requires a 2.4GHz WiFi network to operate with the VeSync app. The air fryer is ETL Listed. Temperature Range: 170400F / 77205C, Voltage: AC 120V, 60Hz (US/CA only)
My first try at air frying. Picked this one out because of the dual frying capability and so far I really like it. I've cooked potatoes and chicken and it works really great! I like that you don't have to flip the food. Think I'll be getting a lot of use out of this.
I spent way more time researching buying an air fryer then I thought I would, but after all my research I decided to buy the Cosori. We have used it almost every night since we bought it and it has saved us a lot of time(cooks faster and no preheat) and cleanup(non-stick basket) vs. the oven and all the food I have cooked in it has come out amazing. I have the new model with the upper and lower heating elements (dual blaze) and it is phenomenal. Highly recommend!
This thing rocks!! I don't think I've used my oven over once or twice since I purchased this 4 months ago.
This air fryer is great as the title suggests. I picked this one because of all of the positive reviews. It does exactly what the description says. It cooks great with little to no oil need and it will provide tasty and crispy food. Wifi is great also, I have it linked with my echos at home and my iPhone. So I can preheat, start/stop food cooking and change temp/time as remotely. 5.8 qt is good, I have a family of 3 most times unless friends come over. I wish it was maybe a 7-8 qt some time just to get more pork chops, ribs, burgers, etc. (I can get about 15 small chicken wings in at one time. My one big issue with it and a lot of peoples issues with it is the buttons They are very hard to use and some time no responsive at all. It's not only my unit, I joined the social media groups for Cosori and about 70% of people are having the same issue. It's not every time but a lot of times. Plus if your hands are wet or greasy it really doesn't realize which buttons you pressed because they aren't physical buttons.I'm keeping the air fryer because I do love it and luckily they give you an additional 12 months on your warranty when you register. So now I have a 24 month warranty.Final thoughts: There is a lot of benefits and it does what it says, if they could just fix the buttons this would be a 5 star air fryer.