- Video Ultra High Resolution - resolution delivers stunning vibrant images and clear audible videos even during the night, with a built-in 2.4" LCD color screen, it moves you closer to watch wildlife
- IP66 Waterproof & Heavy-Duty - Use high-grade IP66 materials, extremely durable from seal to probe lens.
- Amazing Faster 0.2s Trigger Speed - The trigger distance is up to 25m(80ft) day/20m(65ft)night.
- 120Wide Angle Lens & 48 PCS No Glow Infrared LEDs - Trail game camera is equipped with a 120 detecting range, which allows you to get an excellent broader view. 48 PCS no glow infrared LEDs, which makes it a stealthy unit that does not intrude into the natural habitat. It will record any animal movements you want with a wide-angle lens even on rainy days
- Easy Install & Widely Used - Hunting with the gifted mounting strap, it is easy to install this trail camera hunting sturdy. You could apply the hunting camera to wildlife observation and hunting, home/property security, farm area surveillance, remote crop
So far so good. Takes clear photos and videos. My only issue is battery usage. It takes the full 8 AA batteries to use night vision. That's unclear with purchase. It includes 4 batteries but I did not know I had to use 8 to get the night vision to work. All it said was 'night vision will not work on low battery'. The first weekend I used it (2 days worth), it stated low battery (this was with only 4 batteries). We'll see if the batteries last the average time it states. Otherwise I'll be buying 8 batteries for it weekly and that can get costly in the long run since it states you cannot use rechargeable batteries with the product.
This camera takes excellent pictures but eats batteries like crazy. It was set to 10 seconds of video with 20 seconds lag time on medium/default sensitivity and after three hours the camera (placed inside my house for security) 8 brand new batteries were dead. I had already gone through 16 batteries and am now seeking a compatible power adapter instead of returning only because the picture quality really is phenomenal.Update: Vikeri reached out and sent a replacement which works much better than the first. Who knows whether it was the camera or the batteries but it is difficult to find a more proactive company when it comes to ensuring satisfied customers. I would buy anything from them with confidence!
As a modern game camera this is very much adequate.The night vision has so far not washed out any pictures which is something I have been looking for.Picture quality is very good.Video is something I haven't tried yet but in my usage it isn't important so I will leave that to some other reviewer.Motion detection has out performed another of my cameras in the same location. I ended up with about twice as many actual pictures versus my old camera and less than 1/3 of the pictures of a leaf moving of a shadow moving my other camera picked up. (My old camera picked up everything but animals lol)Over all I am very satisfied and will be buying several more to replace my other cameras. Assuming this one survives the winter testing of course.
This is the little camera that could! It works unbelievably well. The pictures and video are extremely crisp w 20 megapixel, and the night vision and length of motion detection is impressive! I have caught all kinds of critters, large and small, day and night. It will even pick up a little bird hoping on the ground eating seeds, it's that good. I have left it outside in the elements during rain storms and heavy fog condensation, and it stays sealed and completely dry on the inside. The strap that comes with it is a generous length to easily adhere it to a fence or tree or deck railing. The camouflage hides it well in the bush. The user interface is very easy to figure out, even for me. Overall, I can't imagine getting a better camera. I love it, it's perfect for me!!
I purchased this cam on the recommendation of my brother, after I saw his video where a beaver was damming a stream near his home. The picture quality is excellent. I was able to capture deers, wild geese and a fox in the first week. The camouflage works so well that it takes a while to find it when place in the woods.Setup is easy, They supplied 4 batteries, but the battery compartment has room for eight if more juice is needed to extend recording time.Overall I am very satisfied with the camera